Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's amazing what you can find when sorting through old papers. For example, one might come across a folded up sheet of notebook paper with the following written on it:

  • A jumper cable walked into a bar. The bartender said, "I'll serve you, just don't start anything."
  • A man walked into a butcher's shop and said, "I'll bet you $50 you can't reach the meat on the top shelf." The butcher replied, "No, I can't take that bet... the steaks are too high."
  • Did you hear the one about the dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
  • Two antennas got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was exceptional.
  • A hydrogen atom turned to his friend and said, "I've lost an electron." "Are you sure?" his friend asked. The hydrogen atom replied, "Yes - I'm positive."
Now, I could have kept these to myself... but I decided to be generous. Now you, too, can amaze your friends with your wit and humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are really funny! Im impressed. However, the last one shows your nerdly side. But I still approve. Love you much!