Saturday, June 17, 2006

Deuteronomy 6:4-9 instructs us to keep the words of the Lord near to our hearts. Suggested methods? Tying them to our wrists, binding them to our foreheads, and writing them on our doorframes and frenceposts. Unfortunately, I don't have any fenceposts in my room so instead I forked over $1.99 for a food dish for my cat (after what... 6 or so years?) and decided to make it un-boring. This is the result:


I put John 6:35 "I am the bread of life..." along the food part, and wrote John 7:37-8 "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me..." in the water part (because you can see through the water!). I have my doubts about Trinity's capacity to understand what she'll be staring at every time she eats or drinks, but I think it's cool. One of those spur-of-the-moment things. Oh, and in case you didn't know, this is my cat. She's named Trinity.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: