Saturday, January 31, 2009

A fresh start

I decided, for the new year, to try out using Wordpress.com instead of Blogger. No particular reason, other than I like some of the layout options they have and want to be more familiar with how their setup works. I haven't decided if I want to transfer all my posts from here over to the new site, so for now these posts will stay where they are and new posts will be found at riantgirl.wordpress.com. So if you have me bookmarked, you'll probably want to switch it over.

I'm making a commitment to myself to write more often, mainly because it helps me think, but also because it gives family and friends who I don't talk to often the opportunity to pray for me more specifically. So thanks to all you who have traveled with me this far... I look forward to seeing what the next year brings.

God is faithful!

No comments: